A signature recipe around here at Hernshaw Farms! Try this crowd pleaser with our signature mixed mushroom blend and a hefty dose of crème fraiche!
5 ¼ oz dried pasta
2 cloves of garlic
9oz of our mixed mushrooms
1oz parmesan cheese
2 heaped tablespoons of crème Fraiche
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling salted water according to packet instruction and drain, reserving a cup of cooking water.
- Peel and finely slice the garlic. Fry this in a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat with ½ a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Chop up any large mushrooms and add to the pan of garlic after 1 min of cooking. Season to taste with sea salt and black pepper. Cook for 8 mins or until golden.
- Toss the drained pasta into the mushroom pan with the reserved cooking water. Finely grate most of the parmesan into the pan and stir in the crème fraiche.
- Taste and season with a final grating of parmesan.